This meatball recipe is great paired with my homemadge spaghetti sauce – you should check it out here.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs (you could use regular and seaoson with italian seasoning – I’ve also just left the breadcrumbs plain and it tasted great)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
I didn’t take very many pictures during this process but the directions are easy enough to follow. If you have any questions just comment below and I will help you.
- Mix all ingredients together. Don’t add all water at one time – add and mix together as needed until the mixture is holding together
- Shape meatballs into desired size (about the size you would make a small cookie)
- Place on broiler pan or cookie sheet
- Broil until outside is slightly brown on one side and then turn to broil the other side (this happens farely quickly so keep watch of your oven)
- Cool on cooling racks and VOILA!