My goodness, I love carrots. And I really love carrots cooked in the oven – delish! This is a super easy side dish that you can pair with my easy chicken thighs and baked potato.
You will need:
- Baby carrots – as many as you think you will need based on family size (I like to buy the large sack of carrots and shred and cut them into baby carrots to save a little bit of money)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Throw your baby carrots on a cookie sheet (you can line it with foil or just put it directly on the sheet)
3. Drizzle a tablespoon or two of olive oil over carrots and sprinkle salt and pepper all over carrots.
4. Mix carrots all around with your hands to coat evenly
5. Heat in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes and enjoy!