This recipe for baked chicken thighs is beyond easy, frugal, and good for you. I would cook this a lot when I was working because it didn’t require a lot of effort and I enjoy cooking it now for my big family of 5 to help keep our grocery budget down.
- Chicken thighs/any amount (I use chicken thighs with the bones and save the bones to make chicken broth)
- Olive oil
***I really enjoy the taste of paprika but you can definitely change this to your personal preference for spices.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Set you chicken in a baking dish or cookie sheet and drizzle about 1 to 2 teaspoons of olive oil over each chicken thigh. Rub the oil all over the chicken.
3. Sprinkle chicken with spices and rub the spices all over chicken.
4. Bake in oven for 1 hour and enjoy!