I don’t have an interesting introduction for the very simple, yet tasty baked potato so here it goes:
You will need:
- Russet potatoes (I like to purchase a 5 or 10 lb bag of medium and large potatoes)
- Olive Oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Rinse off potato well and use a vegetable scrubber to scrub the potato; pat dry.
3. Pour a small amount of olive oil over potato (about 1 teaspoon) and rub all over
4. Sprinkle with salt
5. Heat directly on oven rack or if that grosses you out place foil on the oven rack and put the potato on the foil (do not wrap the potato in foil!)
6. Heat in oven for 1 hour. Remove and enjoy!